Includes all the ammenities that are listed:
1 - Bath & hand towels & wash cloth per person (fresh every other day)
Additional towel sets or exchange - $2.00
Bathmat or kitchen towel & rag set, exchange $2.00 charge
* 30" stove w/oven * full refrigerator * microwave * toaster
* 12 cup coffee maker * pots & pans * dishes * blow dryer
* eating & cooking utensils * hand soap * 3 floor fans
Wide Screen Cable TV Service. WI-FI access
Provided: cleaning products, broom & dustpan, vacuum,
Swiffer mop & pads, dish soap, towels & rag, trash bags & toilet paper.
Picnic Table, lawn chairs & Charcoal Grill (free charcoal & lighter fluid).
*Bring your own pool towel, personal hygiene & other paper products.
Suite is naturally cool "60-65 degrees. Rate page for furnace use rate.
Suite rates are with no housekeeping service. (clean your own house)
A Refundable Cleanup & Damage deposit of $200.00 is charged to reserve.
****Clean up required to not forfeit $100 of the deposit:
1. sweep & Swiffer mop vinyl & tile floors. Pads are under the sink.
2. vacuum all carpet areas
3. clean up all kitchen & dining surfaces of spills, food particles, ect,
including inside stove, refrigerator, microwave.
4. wash, dry & put away all pots, pans, dishes & utensils
5. take trash to dumpster
6. Best time to cleanup is just prior to checkout with everyone out of the suite for an actual inspection. 1 inspection only - if cleanup is not complete - deposit will
be forfeited and you will be ask to leave. Harassment by guest to try to receive
the refund will not be tolerated and law enforcement will be call. All cleanup
inspections are voice and audio recorded.
7. Sorry, but "looks good enough" without doing the all the work, will not pass!!
8. We prefer that customers cleanup, but for those that do not wish to do the cleanup, please just inform us by the night before checkout that you wish to
forfeit your deposit and we will gladly cleanup for you.
9. If something is not cleaned up when you check in - let us know right away and
we will clean it up. Do not wait till check out and try to claim something was dirty.