Black Hills Cabins & Motel at Quail's Crossing - Amenities & Services
Be sure to Compare the Many included extras to make your vacation more enjoyable & less expensive!!!
* Large In-ground Swimming Pool
Open: June 4 - Labor day
* Hot Tub: Open - May 1 - Sept. 30 / No one under age 15 yrs.
* Full Kitchen in Cabins & Suites
* Kitchenette in Motel Rooms
* A/C in all, except 3 bedroom suite - which is naturally cool.
* Cable TV * Alarm clock
* WiFi access for all buidings * Desk top & printer access at the office during open hours, for adult use
* Ceiling & Floor Fans
* Lawn chairs * Picnic Table
* Cabins & Large Suite - Charcoal grill & charcoal
* Motel rooms & 2nd floor suite - Gas Grill
* 2 Playground areas: * Volley Ball
* Badminton * Tether Ball
* Basketball * Teeter Totter
* Horseshoes * Yard game
* Mickelson Trail Access for our guest
w/Free bicycle & Trail pass use
2 hr. per person - per day use
* Spring Creek - free gem & gold panning
gold pans are provide. Gold & gem bottles & gallon zip lock
baggies " great for garnet material " available to purchase.
* 2 Large Campfire Areas - No Bonfires!!!
Free Fire wood - limit 6 pieces per that day - competitors charge $6 plus
* Covered lighted Pavilion
* Out door Kennel & Doghouse available
Sorry absolutely no pets in the Accommodations in
respect of others that maybe allergic !!!
* Corral & horse care - Call for Rates
* Small Convenience & Gift Shop
* On Premise - Laundromat -
$2.oo to wash & $2.oo to dry - include laundry soap, shout
& dryer sheets - On Your Honor Facility
* By Request: blow dryer, iron & board,
blender, various size coolers
Access to Mickelson Trail over
Spring Creek and out our back gate.
Pool is heated when open to about 65 - 70
degrees. Average pool temp. 70 - 80 degrees
You can talk George into a free gem & gold panning lesson when he is not busy,
usually between 1 & 3 pm. Advance 24 hr. notice for lessons please.
We also have
gold pans, glass gold bottles, zip lock baggies (to put your gems in) to purchase.
New in 2015:
Our onpremise Laundromat
Just $2 to wash & $2 to dry.
Laundry soap, shout & dryer
Aces, our self propelled
What a spoiled horse he is.
Available to Rent for your Convenience:
*Additional bicycle time
* Electric Skillet * griddle * crock pot
* Rice pot * toaster oven * waffle iron
* large rooster * 30 cup coffee maker
* Collapsible chair *additional fan
* VCR & DVD players to rent & movies for you use.
* Fishing poles
* Do not bring your own electric kitchen appliances or
fans !!! If I find you with them you will be charged the