Black Hills Cabins & Motel at Quail's Crossing - Amenities & Services
* Large In-ground Swimming Pool
Open: June 16 - Labor day
* Hot Tub: Open - May 16 - October 09 / No one under age 15 yrs.
* Full Kitchen in Cabins & Suites
* Kitchenette in Motel Rooms
Prepare your own continental breakfast or go out to eat with all the money you save staying with us compare to the major chain motels.
* A/C in all, except 3 bedroom suite - which is naturally cool.
* Blow dryer - Motel rooms & suites
* Cable TV * Alarm clock
* WiFi access for all buildings * Printer access at the office during open hours, for adult use
* Ceiling & Floor Fans
* Lawn chairs * Picnic Table
* Charcoal & grill included for Cabins & Large Suite
* Gas grills included for Motel rooms & 2nd floor suite
* 2 Playground areas: * Volley Ball
* Badminton * Tether Ball
* Basketball * Teeter Totter
* Horseshoes * Yard game
* Mickelson Trail Access for our guest
w/Free bicycle & Trail pass use
2 hr. per person - per day use
* Spring Creek - free gem & gold panning
gold pans are provide. Gold & gem bottles & gallon zip lock baggies " great for garnet material " available to purchase. " Lessons $15 per person "
* 2 Large Campfire Areas - No Bonfires!!!
Fire wood - limit 5 pieces for that day - competitors charge $20+ for 10" bundle
* Covered lighted Pavilion
* Out door Kennel & Doghouse available
For cabin reservations only!!! Sorry absolutely no pets in the Accommodations in respect of others that maybe allergic !!!
* Small Convenience & Gift Shop
* On Premise - Laundromat -
$3.oo to wash & $3.oo to dry - include laundry soap, shout
& dryer sheets - On Your Honor Facility
* By Request: blow dryer - cabins, iron & board, blender, various size coolers
For OUR Guest:
Access to the Mickelson Trail over
Spring Creek and out our back gate.
Pool is heated when open to about 65 - 70
degrees. Average pool temp. 70 - 80 degrees
Free Gem & gold panning - pans provided!!! Lesson " $15 per
person " with George when he is not busy. usually between 1 & 3 pm. 24 hr. advance notice for lessons please.
We also have available to purchase
gold pans, glass gold bottles, zip lock baggies to put your finds in.
New in 2015:
Our on premise Laundromat
Just $3 to wash & $3 to dry.
Laundry soap, bleach, shout, softener or dryer sheets included.
Available to Rent for your Convenience:
*Additional bicycle time
* Electric Skillet * griddle * crock pot
* Rice pot * toaster oven * waffle iron
* large roaster * 30 cup coffee maker
* Collapsible chair *additional fan
* VCR & DVD players to rent & movies for you use.
* Fishing poles
* Do not bring your own electric kitchen appliances or
fans !!! Unfortunately part of our electric rate is based on demand and these appliances add additional cost. That is why we charge a modest rent.